- Promote, organize and administer athletic competition between member
- Provide opportunities for the development of physical skills and physical
- Provide students with opportunities to participate in Inter School
Athletic Activities, according to their interests as an extension to the Member School's
Physical Education Program.
- Promote and encourage ideas of good sportsmanship and fair play among all
- Encourage all participants to recognize their strengths and limitations,
thereby allowing students to work towards achieving their potential.
- Develop positive relationships with peers and to encourage interest
beyond the interschool level in outside groups or clubs in the community.
- Stimulate students to achieve credible academic progress and to make
positive contributions to the school environment.
- Provide through competition, opportunities for member schools and student
athletes to progress onto Regional and/or Provincial competitions.